Entrepreneur Journey in Ignite Program
MVP Stage Startups 1
Selection of Startups 2
Startup on boarding 3
sharpen your problem pitch
customer and markets
Sustainble differentiation stratyegy
Business Model and Testing Riskiest assumptions
Managing growth and
Access to 360 Degrees content on platform & APP:
Case studies, expert videos, templates & frameworks
Continued usage of the platform by startups
Masterclass sessions/AMA Sessions
Mentor, incubator and investor access
Impact Team Lead
Global Jury Certification
3 Sessions a Week
Weekly concept based discussions
Entrepreneurs and Experts
Application of concepts
Program Objective :
- ⦁ To work with and support Prototype/MVP Stage Start-ups of Rajasthan, channelized through iStart Rajasthan.
- ⦁ All the selected Entrepreneurs will be taken through NEN IGNITE: a 14 weeks, structured experiential program, offered and facilitated by NEN Wadhwani Foundation in collaboration with iStart Rajasthan.
- ⦁ An outcome based program - NEN IGNITE: MVP to Launch Ready – enabling Prototype Stage Entrepreneurs to take their validated ideas to early traction and investible ready pitch stage.
- ⦁ Startups would be supported by curated structured content, frameworks, Expert Masterclasses, Mentors and network support, followed by an offline Demo Day.
Program Goal :
- ⦁ Assess and analyse the current business model;
- ⦁ Articulate a compelling Value Proposition ;
- ⦁ Identify risky assumptions, gaps, and obstacles; iterate to a sustainable business model;
- ⦁ Test, refine and validate your MVP in an efficient manner;
- ⦁ Select the appropriate Go-to-Market Strategy;
- ⦁ Manage Growth and Target Scale;
- ⦁ Create Funding Plan and get ready to Pitch your Startup to Investors/Funding agencies;
Program Outcome :
- ⦁ Acquire in-depth knowledge about the different growth tools to grow your business, using modern-day technology.
- ⦁ Identify different aspects that can impact Your business.
- ⦁ Create financial plans, sales plan, funding plan and GTM strategies for Your business.
- ⦁ Devise a Growth Plan, structure the Scaling and Customer acquisition Strategy
- ⦁ Create a pitch deck for your business and present it to different stakeholders including Investors.
Call for Application
May 07 - May 18, 2022
MAY 19-22, 2022
May 23-25, 2022
Orientation & Platform on-boarding
Investor demo day & Bootcamp
(A 2 Day Offline Event)